Step 1: Check to see if other devices are affected
• If only a single device is out, please troubleshoot the device.
• You can try powering down the device and powering it back up. Contact the device manufacturer for further technical support.
• If this is affecting all of your devices, proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Check for outages
Visit our Network Status page and to see if there is an outage affecting your area.
Step 3: Check for lights on the front of your modem
The lights are different on each model and change depending on how it’s being used but there should be some lights on the front of the modem.
If there are no lights:
• Check the power supply to make sure it’s plugged into an electrical outlet and fully plugged into the back of the modem.
• Try a different electrical outlet.
• If the modem is plugged into a power bar or other type of extension outlet, make sure it is turned on. If possible try bypassing the power bar and connecting directly to the electrical outlet.
Step 4: Check the connections
There should be a coaxial cable coming from the wall to the back of the modem. Ensure the connections are finger-tight; do not use a wrench as this can damage the equipment.
Step 5: Reboot your modem
Unplug the power from your modem for a few seconds and then plug it back in
Step 6: Contact Technical Support
If your Internet service is not restored, please contact Technical Support for assistance